Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Nice one

I'm not a big fan of video game parodies, I try to steer clear of them most of the time. But I'm glad I caught this one. Good idea and well executed. Good job.

Mr. Awesome Begins Mr. Awesome Begins

Nicely done

I hope you follow through with this series, it looks like you'd have a lot of fun with it. Sort of a tirbute to the superhero and comicbook genre without outrighting spoofing it. I know a thing or two about that with my KILLROY cartoons.

Beyond that you have a some swell art skills to boot and above average voice acting. I hope to see more of these, good luck.

Emo-B-Gone Emo-B-Gone

My, you've been busy

Good stuff. It's always satisfying seeing emos (emoes?) get theirs. Keep up the good work.

Waterman IX Trailer Waterman IX Trailer

Another trailer?

Gotta say, just because you go on hiatus for a while, doesn't mean you should announce every one of your new toons with a trailer. Kinda lessens the impact.

But regardless, I'm always up for more Waterman. And kudos for sining in this, took some realy manliness to do that...I guess

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

Jolly good show, old beans

You've done it again, you're saved Christmas!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Not my cup of tea

I think you go overboard with the artistic licence. Zelda’s always been more about atmosphere than bloody God of War meets Conan the Barbarian battles. And I wouldn’t have thrown in that line about ‘Rape and murder’ just to heighten the threat level of Ganondorf’s minions, that just seemed like bad taste to me.

Beyond that, the animations were too simplistic for the kind of grand-scale fight sequences you wanted to show off, I thought the character designs were ugly, and the voice work really sucked. On the upside, you had some cool ideas and moves for your battles. And it’s Zelda so you gotta give props for that.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

Great job

What can I say that hasn't already been said? You did a bang-up job on this movie. The layabout son is a great character (lampooning overly excited and dramatic anime characters is always a plus for me)

The interactive kitchen bits were okay, easily enough to navigate but there was a few moments when I had no clue that I had to start rolling the mouse over the scene.

All in all, kudos and make more.

Wildfire Wildfire

..So...wait...

Why did you make a music video? Is this the result of an all encompassing feeling you've had deep within your soul or do you just really like the song?

I mean, don't get me wrong. I like it. But after watching it it left me with more questions than answers.

But good choice on the song. Speed metal all the way.

FireHound responds:

Hmm..
...
I've been sitting here for five minutes, trying to give you an answer to the question... writing and erasing...
I guess I don't know myself enough to answer it :)

The reason you ended up with more questions than answers is probably because I was unable to finish it... A lot of the story has been left out.

At least you enjoyed the song ;)

Sheepz Sheepz

Awwww

Nice little flash cartoon that you could bring home to mother

T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2 T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2

Meh, pretty good

Well, I can see why it took forever to load.

This is a good idea for a series and you guys do have some funny ideas for the show, but you need to work on consistency and timming. Some jokes took way too long in the set-up or were really uncessessary for the overall plot (like the hobo...funny but really out of place). Other than that, the animations were pretty solid but you need a better quality mic.

I say make more but work on your timming and planning.